A major social network changed something this week, and that means changes for you.
Twitter announced a design change on the Today Show that will make your profile more visually compelling. You can now upload a header image (kind of like the cover photo on Facebook), and the background image has also changed. It’s great news in the long run, but in the short term you need some new graphics.
If you have a designer, here are the specifications for the new images you need:
Profile thumbnail size: 73×73
New profile header: Minimum 200×100; recommended 1252×626. (Maximum file size is 5MB.)
New profile background: 2560×1600
I know, I know; this is the last thing you have time to deal with. I talked my designer into giving me a great price on a package for this to share with my hospitality friends, in case you need help.
What you’ll get:
- Resized profile image as needed.
- New header image based on your existing graphics.
- New or updated background image based on your existing graphics.
- One editorial review for any changes.
- Image placement on your account if needed.
- Streamlined project management (deal just with me to get this designed and in place quickly).
If you are interested, the price is $200, you can pay via PayPal. Just click here to email and let me know that you want to move forward.
Otherwise, if you’d rather have your designer create these, just forward these specs, and you’ll be on your way.
It won’t be long before my designer realizes that she priced this too low, so you should reply NOW before she cuts me off. 🙂